Reclaiming VAT on Your Purchases
Generally, you can reclaim the VAT that you pay when you buy goods or services for your business. This VAT is called input tax by St. Christopher & Nevis Value Added Tax (VAT) Act 2010.
In this section...
- What You Can and Can't Reclaim VAT On
- Can You Reclaim VAT on Purchases Made Before VAT Implementation or Before Your VAT Registration?
- Record of Goods
- Record of Services
- Exempt or Partly Exempt Businesses
- Sale of a Going-Concern
- Going-Concern Criteria
- Business Benefits, Employees and VAT
- Reclaiming VAT on Bad Debts
- Exempt Goods and Services